Monday, May 08, 2006

Meaningless

Very often, I find life meaningless. Do you?

Everyday its wake-up, eat, work/play, shit, urine, sleep...
Sometimes I wonder if I die, how many people will cry for me.
I'll think of my life after death. Will I still be born a human?
Or a wild boar who'll kenna slaughtered when the "time is up"?
Or an ant who's kenna suffocated and poisoned by the pesticide while sleeping? Or a fish who's just hungry and wanted to take a bite on the bait and ended up being grilled or steamed the next moment in the wok?

Well... I believe in Karma. Yes I do. Alicia Key had sang it well and sum it all in just one chord in her song, Karma. "What goes around comes around, what goes up must come down".
Am I abnormal? Or am I suffering from depression? ( huh?!) Or is it signs of aging?

Its another lousy day today. I'm beginning to hate my job...
Boo...

1 comment:

Yuna said...

Hey Kim, I agree with you. Life often is meaningless until we find soemthing meaningful to do and meaning to life. I, for one, shares the same sentiment as u do, each day when I wake up..Emotions and thoughts just flow naturally. At times wild thoughts too, rushed to my head.. Sigh, cheer up. I for the same for myself...

I am a strong believer of Karma.. =)
Take Care and hope our day passes by us quick and fulfillingly :)