Friday, May 19, 2006

Horray

OK... so my long resting and long waiting dance class is finally re-starting next Tuesday (Horray! ) Everyday its work, home, work, home... No life, really bored man... Now at least for the next 12 Tuesdays I can do something I like and happy. Heh...

Will be learning JJ's 89757. Heard Ash says that the dance steps are very nice but difficult. Make me both excited and worried. Did I used to mention that I'm one of the oldest student in the dance class? Well... ya... most of them are in their teens, while I'm moving into all the "TIES". You know..."TIES" as in twenTIES, thirTIES, forTIES. Old bone with a little bit slower processor as compared to the teens. Haa... Sad...

Used to hear people say that once you cross the 21-year-old age line, your age will jump and increase in a flash. Find it quite true. Think I better start planning for my retirement now.

No comments: