Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Ill-fated heels

Suay... This is the 3rd time my heel-shoe broke halfway while I'm walking to the MRT, on my way to work.

The... errm... how do I call that? Cloth? Leather? Ah... whatever... It just came out from the lousy sewing and while I'm crossing the road, it came loose and I gotta walk back looking crippled. Luckily its just a few metres from my home, if not I'll have to be crippled all the way from the MRT back home. The past 2 times, it was much further from my home, also on my way to MRT to work, the "whatever" broke and came loose and it's impossble for me to wear it back home. So I barefooted and ran back home to change another pair of shoes coz I'm running late for work. Si-bay-suay...

Think next time I should avoid wearing heels, must wear those kinda executive clog-shoes, or boots whereby the material will have no chance to break through the lousy seams and come loose. Haa... who knows skarely the whole piece of leather come out. Wah... that'll be super suay man... Or maybe I should buy those super adhesive super-glue to go round my heels so that the material wouldn't come out. The lifespan of my heel shoes are usually less than 2 years. Just don't understand why all my heel shoes have such fate. Sigh...

No comments: