Friday, May 26, 2006

Ah-lalalala-Long...

My malay neighbour's door was kenna splashed with black paint yesterday night and the wordings "O$P$ #XX-XXXX" was written in the lift with super thick and non-erasable blue marker.

Well, its none of my business. But the black paint dripping onto the floor as the Ah-Long aka loan shark make their way to the lift after getting their job done is my problem. Now my corridor has large ugly black polka-dot patches.

Sometimes I find these Ah-Long abit dumb. You know, people already owe them money and they still needa waste money to buy paints, markers and pig's head occassionally. And these Ah-Long's men can't sleep at night coz they must wait until its late at night when everyone is sleeping then they secretly do it. I mean, so what if you splash paint and all the whole block of neighbours know that this unit owes you money? When people are desperate and short of cash, they don't care what you do as long as they have the money borrowed to solve their financial problem. And I just don't understand why they know they will expect bad debts and they're still willing to lend people money. The world have lotsa of wierd people.

Wonder if other countries have Ah-Long also? And wonder what tactics they use when people don't pay up. Maybe the Ah-Longs worldwide should meet together to share their tips and experience. Hmm... I think the police will also be happy if there is one.

No comments: