Monday, May 22, 2006

Its Monday already?!

Its monday again.

Feels like I was sitting at my workdesk just yesterday, as though my weekends are just like a dream, woke up this morning and its like "Sigh... Its morning again, did I actually had my weekend?". Weekend passes by so fast.

Watched MI3 on Saturday. A great movie. Feels that Tom Cruise is not as yan-dao as before, think age is catching up on him? Yesterday went to KTV with dar and kee. Its been more than 3 months since I last went to KTV And with all the new songs coming up, I'm still singing those usual old songs. Hmmm... come to think of it, realised that I seldom listen to the radio. The only time I really get to listen to radio is in the taxi, car or van. No wonder I know only old songs.

Kinda excited over a little biz plan in mind. I wanna be rich ! I wanna quit and leave my company ! But I think I'll still need to stuck here for another... half year? I hope...

No comments: