Sunday, April 02, 2006

Walking day

1st weekend of your Brunei trip. Another 20 days before I can hold your hands in mine again...

Yesterday morning, woke up around 10am. Brushed my teeth and went to have brunch with mum at the market. Ate yong tau foo, requested for bee hoon dry, but it seems more like bee hoon soup. Don't really like it, only ate up the yong tau foo. =þ

Met Fangqi at 3.30pm at City Hall MRT. Walked from 3.30pm to 9.30pm, it's been long since I had walked continously for so long. Well, we went Marina Square to shop around, was quite some time since I last went there and realised some of the previously blocked-up areas are already open and linked. Around 7pm, we went Taka, intending to look for Limin who's working at Hagen Dazz, but she wasn't on shift. Oh well... There goes our ice cream treat.

Your call really brightens my day. Feels great to hear your manly voice on the phone though I can't see you.

Today, was a nua-ing day at home. Played with Yun and Xuan, surf net, watch TV... Nothing better to do. Later will be watch the Campus Superstar...

Dunno what I'm writing and dunno what to write. Just wanna tell you what I've been doing when you're back. Miss you lotz...

No comments: