Thursday, April 20, 2006

OMG! Am I too conservative?

Was taking MRT to work as usual this morning. And as usual, I walked to the usual place I stand every morning (the connector between 2 cabin) and saw this couple beside me, hugging and kissing.

wanna hug or kiss you do it at home or somewhere private lah. This is Singapore, not western countries leh... We're still conservative people mah (erm... at least for me lah). I think the couple are from China, probably here to work. Heard them speaking in some China native language.

I can't ta han that guy. OK, the scenario is at such. The gal is standing against the cabin wall and this horny bf is standing in front of her. The gal did not hug her or whatsoever, her hands were against the wall also. The guy is doing all the "action". This kinky bf hugged her and kissed her. And its rush hour mind you, there're so many people on the train around them and were looking at them. Well, the Bang-ga-lah had free show , some ladies and aunties standing near them turn their back against them , I gave them a disgusted look and concentrated on the Today newspaper I'm reading, and the most pitiful person is the white-collar man who was standing in front of them. He was pretending to be sleeping so as not to see what they're doing . Every stop, he will open his eyes and when the couple alighted, he finally can comfortably open his eyes.

Irritating right? I dont know lah... maybe some of you may do this as well. But I feel that it's really irritating and disgusting lor. Especially when its rush hour, and you know there're so many ppl on the train, and you know that ppl are looking at what you. Its like letting out a damn loud and foul fart in the train and you weren't bothered how ppl reacted to it.

Lucky they alighted shortly after I board the train. See that horny face of that guy really feel like giving him a tight slap.

No comments: