Tuesday, April 04, 2006

No money no talk

Is there any job that requires the employee to shop and splurge? Or sit in front of the PC whole day and just search the web for good deals? If you have any eng eng cheng cheng job, please share with me. Sigh... I'm tired of having to chase and being chased for deliveries. Sigh...

You know, the government encourages entrepreneurship. Me and dar had alot of business plans in mind, all we need are lotsa capital and guts. After reading up quite a few books on getting rich, I suddenly felt like quiting my job and start up my own business. Well... but there're so many things to consider. Just a 4 letter Q.U.I.T., you have to think of so many repercussions. Maybe that's why I'm always trapped in the rat race. Gotta get out of it !

My friend just told me that another classmate whom we've seen for only 6 times in our dance class wanted to borrow $100 from her to enrol in the hip-hop class. Don't you find such people so @%#$!*. No money still want to join such classes. And I think she's enrolling G-style also?! My friend, despite having financial difficulties, lent $50 to her. What the heck, felt so angry and foolish for my friend. This $50 could be used by my friend to pay for her family's utilities bill. That gal is only 16, where can she get the money to return my friend other than her parents? And we only know this classmate in the dance class for less than 2 months?! Think my friend felt a bit foolish to lend her money after I lecture her abit coz she starts to plan how to get back her money already.

Come to think of it, that classmate really knows how to choose people whom she know can definitely lend her money. My friend is too friendly, nice and kind in the class, ma chiam mama-san taking care of the young ones coz both of us were consider one of the oldest in the class. Whereas in the class I'm the type "nice and kind but I'm just here for dance and fun". Arghh... wondering when Sasha will call us and inform about our class schedule. No news till now... Boring, nothing to look forward to during the weekday...

Grumbling, grumbling... signs of aging... hahaha...

No comments: