Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sore throat, cough, fever, flu...

Its been an extremely boring and sick long weekend during this Good Friday holiday.

Well, it shouldn't be it coz I had actually planned my programmes for the weekend already. Friday was supposed to go to Judy's Church activity for their Good Friday celebration at Aljunied and Saturday was supposed to go KTV with Kristine. And well... I had sore throat and cough on Wednesday, so there goes the KTV session with Kristine. Thursday night was down with high fever, and well again, there goes the Friday activity to Judy's church invitation. Sigh...

Been staying at home these 3 days, sleeping and recuperating, starting to grow cobsweb *brush brush*. For the 1st time, I can't wait for Monday to come. 1 thing coz I don't have to laze at home having nothing to do, another thing is hubby's finally coming back from Brunei on Friday!!! Yay!!! Exhilarating! Happy! Looking forward! Miss him sssooooooo... ssooooooo.... much.

And this week's gonna be busy week too. Needa collect keys from my tenant tomorrow, meet Susie and gang on Tuesday, facial on Wednesday, Thursday will be clearing as much of my job as possible so I can safely go on leave on Friday. Friday morning will be going airport to fetch hubby. =D

Argh... can't wait for Friday to come.

No comments: