Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Amazed & amused

I felt so amazed last time, as I touched other preggy mum's tummy when she tell me to feel the baby's kicking. Its doubly amazing and amusing when the baby is kicking, punching and turning inside your own tummy.

Yesterday I was doing my facial and the little one kept doing his gong fu inside my tummy. On one hand, my face was twitching in pain as the beautician squeezed my clogged pores. On the other hand, I felt kinda ticklish in my tummy as the baby kept kicking 真是哭笑不得 T_T

Going for detailed scan next Thursday. Extremely looking forward to it coz I read that you can actually see the baby's face more clearly as compared to the normal scan. Hopefully baby is cooperative. The last scan at my gynea's clinic, I talked to baby before we went to the clinic to ask her to open her legs big big so that we can see the gender. The baby did opened her legs, but, sigh... showing us from her bottom. -_-||| Maybe my instructions given not clear enough... And the gynea says could be a girl. Think the detailed scan next week will more or less confirm the gender =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O_o