Saturday, April 19, 2008

New hairstyle

Met Fang, Yun and Wen for ktv this noon. After the ktv, shopped a while at marina and city link with Wen and went home around 4.30pm.

Dunno what came to me, probably getting sick of my boring straight hair, I went to have my hair permed after that. And so as I sat on the chair while the hair stylist put on the curls on my hair, applied some strong chemical which pungent almost choked me, wrapped a towel below my hair and ears, and put on a black cap on my head before pulling over the hair heater over my head.




I looked kinda hilarious and told the hairdresser that I looked like a nun. You see, with the black hairdressing sheet in front of my body, towel around my neck, and the long black cap on my head, I resembled exactly like the nun in Sister Act.




This is not the first time I permed my hair, but somehow, my hair look a mess. And the hairdresser blow and style the hair till it looked like pong-sai-gao.

Anyway, perfer this new hairstyle as compared to the boring straight hair, makes my face smaller as well. Hee...

No comments: