Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Box, box... boxing!

Aiyo... my shoulder is aching. My back is aching too. And my knees, they're aching also... Aiyo... the boxing lesson at Kadir boxing school yesterday after my stopping of kickboxing and body-sculpting class for 2 months almost killed me... -_-|||

I hate the running part coz my running sucks. We're required to run one big round outside PA. Halfway through it, I already ai-see-ai-wa... started to become out of breathe and gos-tan run back to the school. Lucky hubby is beside me "entertaining" me as we run. Gee... Skipping is the easiest stunt for me coz last time I always skip ma. Then the circuit training almost killed my knee. Anyway, my knee-cap hasn't been very good la, so expected to feel the ache.

First thing I reached office, I told JH "my shoulders are aching..." She say its like that one la, coz of the boxing motion. Ya hor... The boxing motion... Took quite some time to get it right as the instructor came to guide us. "Open your legs wider...", "punch straight...", "twist your hip...", "arms dun open so wide..."...... Bleah...

Feel so sleepy now... Yawn... Hubby going overseas again in one week's time. Boo hoo... Looking forward to our Bangkok trip in May... 1 more month!

No comments: