Monday, April 14, 2008

Blurry blurry...

This morning, as usual, woke up, brush teeth, wash up, bath, put on my clothes, put on my contact lens... wait... how come my right vision is blur after I put on the lens? I took out the contact lens, went to the fridge and took out the eyewash solution. Washed my right eye... washed my left eye... put on the lens again and its still not clear. Anyway, was running late to work, so decided to change a new pair of contact lens to solve eveything, but it still doesn't help. So decided to let it be and rushed out of the house.

I sat in my office workdesk and the blurry vision is irritating me, I can't concentrate on what I was doing. Went to bedok interchange during lunch time to check it out.

At the optometry, I passed my glasses to the optician to check the degree
Optician : OK, please place your chin here (the usual machine that checks the eyes' degree) and let me check your eye sight.
Few seconds later...
Optician : What's the degree of your contact lens that you're wearing?
Blury me : Ermm... 100 left, 200 right...
Optician : Could you have wear the lenses wrongly? Coz the degree for your glasses is 100 right, 200 left.
Blury me : (Pengz...) Errr... OK, I try to change the other way round, if there's anything, I'll come back again.
Zoommmm... Faster left the shop....

Back to office, tried to interchange the right and left lens and ta dah! its so much clearly now. Diaoz... Blury me... And this is not the first time...

No comments: