Friday, July 27, 2007

Unknown stress

Feels like I've some level of stress building up in me. Unknown stress. Dunno what I'm stress of.

Yesterday night, after returning home from Charmaine's house collecting our goods, I realised my thigh had lotsa tiny red rashes. Dunno how it developed. And as I think back, I wonder if it's the dog that pounce on me and place it paws on my thigh that caused the rashes to develop. Wah... jia lat, come to think of it, my skin so ultra sensitive meh... =S

Next week going to the Egypt trip liao. Time flies man... Finally get a chance to rest and relax. Preparing myself to come back like orh-gek-leng, dark dark. I'll be bringing sunblock over while hubby is bring suntan lotion. *Faints* Think he no need to use camou-cream when he come back liao, as long as he dun open his mouth to show his teeth, think the enemy will think that its a patch of tree bark or dark soil. Wahahah...

No comments: