Wednesday, July 25, 2007

CS Metro closing down sale

OK, I don't know when this started, but I recently found out that Century Square Metro is having closing down sales. And alot of things are going at 50% + 20% off ! And so I bought 2 quilt cover sets for less than $60, also some underwear for hubby and panties for myself. If you need anything which you think might be able to find at CS Metro, do go and have a look and save a heap. The things si buay cheap...

Went to cut my fringe on Saturday. Ya.... back to the ah-toot look again. Hubby feels like bashing me in the face again coz I look too "cute-to-be-true". My colleagues says the fringe makes me look so much more younger, looks sweet and one even commented that I look yummy. Yummy? Err... You mean my face looks round and flat and gong so you feel like eating? -_-"

Was in the MRT yesterday and saw a young lady holding up her handphone and snapping pictures of herself. Wierd leh... I mean with frenz around still ok la. But its like alone? Then kena siao like that smiling at the handphone and take picture of yourself. Dunno leh, I find it wierd... Or maybe I'm the wierd one? *shrugz*

No comments: