Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday si bey blue....

Sian sian sian... No mood to work today... Keep yawning none stop.

Oh ya, saw my primary school best friend's bro at suntec few weeks back and finally manage to get my friend's contact. Happy! Just in time to invite her to my wedding banquet! Been long since I last met her. Miss her lots!

Ok. Some update on my progress of moving of my stuffs to hubby's house. Had bring some bags and all my certs over. Planning to move my clothes over next weekend. Think nothing much to move actually. Most stuffs will remain at mum's house ba. Hahaha...

Saturday went to collect our wedding album, super heavy lor. Quite happy with the album la. Coz I'm not the fussy kind. Also went over to suntec to try out the sound system and projector. Works fine. Good. Coz I was still worrying that they cant play the music which I burnt from MP3 format. Need more planning with hubby on the march in stuffs.

This Sunday guo-da-li. Time flies...

2 comments:

spencer said...

my dear wife..
the photo heavy meh? that day i cary whole day wor~ hehe...

Anonymous said...

hehehe... ya lor... so ke lian... muackz !