Friday, November 24, 2006

PSLE results are out

PSLE results are out !

Ya... I know its none of my business but I've got quite a number of colleagues' children under this batch mah. Moreover this is the lunch topic for yesterday and morning topic for today in office...

Most of my colleagues are having headache for the choice of secondary school, which I think, is not really so exactly important ba. Ya... I know all parents want the best for their children. But I feel that the name of the seconday school a child get into, is more like a branding which speaks for where they stand in their PSLE. Coz in my opinion, so what if the child enter into a so-so secondary? What's more important is the child's intelligence and diligence when they enter into the next education phase. Just my 2 cents worth. Afterall, employers look at results, not really at branding *Shrugz*. Well, I am a good example. I got into a lousy secondary school but I scored fairly well in my 'O' levels. Bleah... =þ

No comments: