Monday, November 20, 2006

Even fortune teller ask me to change

For the 1st time in my whole life, I went to a fortune teller to have my palmistry read last Sat

Well, the fortune teller was quite accurate in what she says. And after that visit, I guess its time I should change. Ya... Change. By not bottling things to myself and opening my window to others. Ermm... Easier said than done coz its like I've been kinda introverted for the past quarter-century *shrugz*.

Well, to those who knows me well, I'm actually quite crazy and crappy. Yes, this is the other side of me. That fortune teller says inside of me is an extremely warm nature (re qin) but sadly I appear cold outside. Warm nature... When she said that I was cheekily imagining myself saying hi and hugging everyone in the office or when I see friends outside. Eww... Sounds and looks flirty?

No comments: