Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Holiday ends so fast

Had been eating a lot over the long weekend. *Rubs her bulging tummy* OMG... Feels like I had put on 4 kg over the 4 days -_-|||

Well, this long weekend is really a recuperation-from-work period for me. Most of the time I'm eating, resting or roaming. Err... Does it resembles a pig's lifestyle? And I think if I go on this way for a few months, I will grow to look like a pig as well - lazy, slouchy and fleshy. Anyway, holiday is over and here I am sitting in front of my workdesk again. What have I got to say? Well... Think some of you might have guessed it right: Works sucks!

Counting down to the next holiday, which is in December. Gosh... Exactly 1 month...
December = holiday month = bonus month
Looking forward to it. Ho ho ho~ $_$

No comments: