Monday, October 02, 2006

The darkie strikes again!

7.55am. As usual, I'm standing in the station, waiting for the train to arrive.
Sensed something wrong on my left. Turned my head.
OMG... What the hell?! Its that darkie again!

Walked to the next cabin to avoid him.
Eunos. Cabin became less crowded.
Darkie walked over to the cabin where I'm standing while I walked to the linkage between 2 cabins (ma chiam playing chess or doing some indian dance).

He found a good seat and sat down diagonally opposite where I'm standing.
I watched him closely.
His eyes roaming at first.
Thought he had "turned good".
But no. As usual, the story repeats (see below entry for the story)
To summarise: a look-and-stare war.
I took some snaps of him.


Ladies: Beware.
Mum of this darkie: I don't think I look old, but I think your son miss you
Lover of this darkie: I think your man mistook me as you
Friend of this darkie: Pls ask your friend to put on his specs if he's short sighted. I definitely don't look like his mother or lover. If not he'll be bashed out of the train some day *cracking knuckles*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is he considered as suspicious article? Call the police!!-__-

Maybe you want to enter other cabins which are far away from the cabin u usually takes???

Buddy Kee

Anonymous said...

He needs a pole shuffed up his ass... Pervert $_$||