Sunday, February 12, 2006

TOTO aftermath

And so, the 10 million TOTO results are out and all the quickpicks I bought had such lousy numbers that I can't even match 3 digits as I compare 17 rows of numbers in my lottery tix against the TV teletext. Damn... Must be the lousy location where I bought my TOTO, must be the stupid computer for printing such lousy numbers. Hmm... maybe I should just blame it on my luck or its just fated that I have to work for my whole life. Boo hoo...

Well, life will be more meaningful and there'll be something to look forward to if you have a dream. So nevermind, I'll try again. By the way, in case you're thinking that I'm a regular lottery-siao, I only buy TOTO once every year when the pay-out sum is in millions. Million leh... Like in this case 10 million, you can stay at home and shake leg until your legs wobble you know... 10 million you can donate $1000 in a donation tin and treat it like the 10 cents which you usually donate you know? 10 million you can lay the notes nicely on the bed and treat it as bedsheet leh...

Anyway, so my long-awaiting millionaire "kiao-kar" life is gone. Monday is yet another ordinary working day just that I'm 20 bucks poorer for donating to the Singapore Pools. =þ

For those who win, big or small, congrats...

No comments: