Saturday, February 04, 2006

Awakening

For my dear friend (you know who you are)

Across the stream you see a blossoming field,
Buzzing with butterflies amist the green.
You choose not to wade across the milky stream,
Believing the barren ground your're standing will grow and reap.
Weeks turn months and months turn years.
There comes a point when you're totally devastating.
Anger & whine, sadness & tears.
All the waiting makes you gain nothing.
You finally woke up from your reverie,
Deciding to give up the barren field for the green.
Its good to have a passion to nurture and see,
But move on when you know there's really nothing worth clinging.
For there's always a greener meadow somewhere,
That is worth the finding and sowing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will try to move on but I need to build my boat first.. Thanks for your accompany when I am down!! Love you!!