Monday, January 28, 2019

Thank you

Dear Raymus, thank you for always being so sweet.
After jiejie has slept just now, you waited for me outside the toilet door while I was applying the steroid cream on my eczema. I asked you to go ahead to sleep and you told me jiejie slept already and you wanna give me a massage.
I squated down and you grasp my shoulder with your small hand, squeezing them firmly and doing the punching motion gently but with some force. I see you looking sad and asked why you look sad. You said because I need to do so many things. "Like help jiejie find her things just now and you got so many rashes."
I was very touched. My tears started rolling in my eyes. You are so young but you are always so sweet and sensible.
Last month when we were at Tokyo. It was already very late. Jiejie was already sleeping like a pig and daddy went out to the laundromat coz there isn't one in the hotel. I was washing the socks in the hotel toilet. I know you were very tired but you insisted on acompanying me and wanting to help me. You were very happy to be able to help when I told you that you can just help me by pouring a bit of soap on the smelly socks that are in hands. It warms my heart as you were standing beside me, trying to help me. You are 6 years old but always so nice and sweet.
Sometimes i still felt very depressed. There were time when I felt like giving up. Sucked in the dark hole again. You are the one in my thought that I can't bear to let go. As always, you are the one who I push myself to be strong.
Thank you didi... mummy loves you alot. Really alot alot alot...

No comments: