Friday, September 14, 2018

Godsend

Thank God for sending me Angel.
He who does funny things to make me happy.
He who hugs me for no reason everyday.
He who tells me - he loves me more than I love him. 
He who reminds me to wear a smile and says I look so pretty in it.
He who still accepts me for who I am even though I snap and throw temper at him.
He whose innocence brings me to earth and gives me sanity when fighting the depression monster. 

Raymus dear, thank you for always being by my side.
Like a godsend.
Thank you for frantically looking for tissue when you see me tears. 
Thank you for your generous hugs when I needed one. 
For you, I stay strong.
For you, I am still alive and in existence. 

Thank you my little Angel.

Love you to the moon and back million, billion, trillion times (as you always say),
Mummy 



No comments: