Monday, June 21, 2010

Fun at The Polliwigs

Alright, here to share my trip to The Polliwigs which I was mentioning in my previous entry.

It was a very nice place to bring kids to build their motor skills and run around. They had a cosy corner where there's magazine racks and even an internet corner for parents to relax while the kids have their fun. Rainie was so excited when she saw the 3-tiers colorful playground, she was pointing and nodding her head, can't wait to set her feet into it.

We paid $8 for 2 hours of fun, which hubby and I thought was quite worth it.

This is Rainie's favourite corner. Pardon for the blur pics as I've forgot to bring camera and took it with my hp =(



And here's more photo of her enjoying the fun.





Rainie was all so tired after that. We reached home around 4pm, she fell asleep after having her milk. I had to wake her up at 6.30pm for bath and dinner.

We'll definitely revisit the place again =D

No comments: