Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Multiply

Its been a super duper long time since I last log in to Multiply until Juehui asked me to sign up for one so that she can show me her wedding and evening gowns that she had tried on.

Gosh, when I went into my multiply website, I realised that the last update were the photos taken during 2005 x'mas celebration at Marina Square. Wow, its been almost 3 years... Gonna do some update on multiply and upload some new photos.

Browsing at the photos I uploaded in my multiply last time make me feel so aged T_T Sighz, I looked so youthful and sweet (don't puke) during those days. Now... Sighz... *shake head* Hope I will return to original state before pregnany after giving birth.

Just past the 2nd trimester mark. Baby was 1.1kg at around 28 weeks when I went for review on Saturday. Around 12 more weeks to go. Kam-ba-de !

No comments: