Friday, March 21, 2008

家家有本难念的经

Today is a complaint session. A complain and taking-off-the-heart talk with my dad.

I always hear my mum complaining about dad. But today, its dad complaining about mum. And I suddenly realise how dad had been so accomodating, suddenly realise that everything doesn't seem to be as bad as what mum had been complaining. And when I hear my dad's side of story, somehow I felt heartache and felt like crying. I controlled my tears like fuck, trying not to let the tears roll down. And my repect for dad deepens.

And I suddenly felt so sad that I always have this bad misconception about dad. And I suddenly lost my appetite. And I suddenly realised I haven't eaten any meal for the whole day. And... Sigh... 家家有本难念的经...

On my way home, I suddenly wonder if I really want to bring a life to this world and go through all these life's agony...

Sigh... miss hubby so much... sobz... 6 more days...

No comments: