Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Vasculitis

Went CGH for review for my tai-goh skin yesterday. And the verdict is that I've got vasculitis. In short, my blood is inflamed. Cause, unknown. Doc says my other organs are not affected and seems like the condition is better now coz the redness has gone down. Good news. But now the patchy scar makes my legs look like cow skin. =( *moo...* Well, I'm still itching as and when, here and there... *scatch, scratch* But its definitely better than the past 2 weeks where I see my leg full of red patches *ga-ling-zhun*

CNY over le, so fast... time flies... Now preparing for Valentine's Day liao. Selling feather roses, anyone interested feel free to contact me. Went Pei's house to wrap the flowers yesterday, reached home around 2am. With the effect of yesterday night's medicine plus this morning's medicine, I'm super duper drowsy now. Mary was teaching me her customer account stuffs coz she'll be going on maternity soon and I was like half asleep, forcing my eyes to open and ears to listen. Halfway through I felt like I was sleeping though my eyes are open. 最高境界...

Zzz...

1 comment:

buy erlonat online said...

Wow, what an amazing giveaway!! Thanks so much.
Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.