Friday, January 11, 2008

Argh... its driving me crazy

The itch is driving me crazy. Arghh...

I wonder when my eczema will recover. I keep having to tolerate the damn itchy skin throughout the 24hours, even in my sleep. I wake up every 1 hour at night, trying to find a comfortable position that won't irritate the skin and make it itchier. There's a tick in my medi that says "This drug cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery." Apparently, it has zero effect on me coz I don't feel any bit of drowsiness. I guess the itch has overpowered the drug. Boo hoo...

Now I just don't feel like going out coz I can only wear shorts so that my skin won't be irritated and I don't wish to go around scaring people with that patch of tai-goh skin behind my knee. Even I myself feel disgusted when I see my skin =( So I'll be working from home this week and next till the condition stables.

Sob sob... what a start for new year. Immune system, attack those eczema !!!

No comments: