Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bloaty

Arghh... Feeling so bloated. Like a lot of shit, air and other waste in my stomach =(

Mooncake festival coming soon. Yea yea, bought 3 boxes of mooncake yesterday. One for my parents, one for in-laws (actually its for myself also, but coz we're living together, so you know...) and another one for Hubby's ah-ma.

Well, the Raffles Hotel came down to sell their mooncakes at our tearoom-aka-canteen yesterday. Everyone was like having hoo-haa about how nice the Snow-Skin Mooncake with Champagne Truffle & Ganache from Raffles Hotel was. So I bought a box of that and a box of Snow-Skin Mooncake with Dark Chocolate Crunchy Pearl. Well, I find the Champagne Truffle & Ganache OK only leh. I actually like the Dark Chocolate Crunchy Pearl more lor, coz cruncy crunchy one... taste good. Yummy...

Yesterday was on superbus# 51 to go my mum's home. It was packed like sardine and this stupid Bungladesh-look-alike guy that was standing behind me was adjusting the aircon. Its not that kinda round aircon above the seats that we can rotate and adjust de lor. Its those bar-kind which I don't think can adjust lor. Then ta ma de the black dust all fall on me. Shit man. I thought how come my hand suddenly so ticklish, then I saw black black thing on my hand and look up and saw a hand. Then I turn my head back and that kam-gong guy still can smile at me lor. Wah lau, I gin him lor. That aircon how can adjust one. See also know liao, the whole plastic long bar is fixed one leh. Wah piang...

Then there's another time also on the superbus. There's this guy, I think his eyes itchy or what la... He was preparing to alight, but the bus hasnt reach the stop yet, then he climbed up one step of the stairs that leads to the 2nd deck and put his eyes near the aircon to blow. Biang eh... Ya la... the aircon was blasting and very cold la, but no need so kua zhang ba... blow the eyes with the aircon? I think more dust goes into the eyes lor... -_-|||

K la, enough crap le... Log off liao. Bye bye...

No comments: