Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Team dinner

Super hot nowadays, super hot.... went hubby's home during lunch time to get some stuffs to top up at Lynette's store. While waiting for the bus at the interchange to come back office, I was like dua liap guah, shuay liap guah... all the guah "bursting" out from my pores and roll down from my head and back. -_-" Can't wait to get up the bus *sweat*

Had team dinner with my department colleagues yesterday at Royal Plaza on Scotts. The food wasnt that great. I think the dishes that taste best to me is their cakes =p Lot of the foods displayed on the table, I don't eat. So to summarise, below are the food that I ate yesterday night:


1st round
- Speghetti (the biggest portion of all the things I ate coz they cook the pasta on the spot)
- A small piece of roasted chicken (this one not bad)
- A few cubes of wierdly fried-style potato (the name of this dish was very long, dunno Anna simi simi simi sai fried potato)
- A slice of turkey (Yucks, I don't like the taste of it)
- 1 pizza bread (not bad)
- 1 dumpling (tasted so-so)

Abit full

2nd round
- Sushi (took 5 pieces in total of diff "fillings")
- Lobster (1/2 slipper Lobster, 1/2 pacific lobster)

Starting to feel very full...

3rd round
- fish maw soup (tasted nice, but felt like drinking glue - too starchy)
- chicken rice ball of ping-pong ball size with pathetically 5 to 6 slices of chicken (saw my colleague eating and said the chilli was nice, so I also went to try)
- keropok (those bitter bitter kind that hubby's dad like to eat and prawn crackers)

Super full liao...

4th round
- 3 small tiny pieces of chocolate cakes ( I love chocolate)
- 1 mini cup of tiramitsu with chocolate toppings (Yes, I love chocolate)
- 1 cheesecake (very small piece, but I couldn't finish coz its not chocolate =p)
- 2 round chocolate biscuits dipped in chocolate fondue (Yummy! Chocolate!)

5th round
- 1 scoop of chocolate ice-cream (yes, chocolate again), topped with chocolate syrup, rainbow candies, chocolate chips, peanut grinds (half of the ice cream already melted when I went back to my seat)
- Fruits (as usual... papaya, honeydew, watermelon, rock melon)

Walked to the toilet after the whole meal and I feel like my stomach is going to tear apart. I'm simply too full!

Whole dinner ended around 10pm. Walked to Orchard MRT with a bunch of colleagues to take train home. In the station waiting for the train to arrive:

Joyce : Wah... heng bao... must eat some yogurt to digest and let it come out.
Joey : Ya, think I go home take the Yu Ren Sheng medicine that can help digestion
Me : Wah... you all got so many styles, then I must go and buy 1 whole pack of yakult and finish the 5 bottles liao.
Joey: Wahahaha... OK, see whose method is the most effective.
-_-""

No comments: