Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Food testing

1 week past since my 1st day of new job. Time flies...

Went to try the food for our wedding banquet on Sunday. The food are nice and in big portion. Had a super hefty lunch. I just wish its as nice and big portion on the actual day. All the dishes are ok, except for the shark fins soup which Mum and MLW commented that it tasted weird with enaki mushroom. And so we requested to change to crabmeat on the actual day. I like the chicken in yam basket the most. Yum yum... I don't think I'll get to eat that on the actual day coz I guess I should be busy changing or going table-to-table for photo taking.

Had my facial session yesterday and Corren (person who helped me do the facial) confided to me that she and her bf had a tiff and broke off. But I see that she had been very strong and took the whole thing in stride. Dog year hasnt been a good year. See lotsa couples breaking-off. Hope the piggy year will be a good one.

Oink oink...

No comments: