Monday, September 18, 2006

Stoning more & more often

Today's Monday.
Felt like the weekends were just a dream, dunno what I've been doing.

I'm in a lost mood now. The feeling is like a cub who've strayed away from its protecting parents - feeling lost, trying desperately to look for the pillar of support. My buddy always ask me to be strong. I think I've been strong enough to be able to make it to this point. All the emotional struggles, its making me weak and training me to be stronger as well.

Been stoning very often nowadays; just staring at a spot but I dun really know what I'm thinking. But by doing that juat makes me feel at ease, its like for that moment I'm in an angelic world of my own, time just freezes and I'll always be in that comfort zone. Freaky behaviour huh?

Dar, time will heal everything ya? Give ourselves a bit more time...

No comments: