Friday, August 11, 2006

Lousy day

Planning to do something to my hay, err... I mean hair. Its damn dry like hay, and even the colour looks hay-alike. Thinking of what colour to dye and am seriously considering about rebounding (my 1 and only rebound session done many years back had freaked me out coz I dropped a lot of hair)

Today is a lousy day. Another busy-with-line-down work day while I'm still in my holiday mood. Sianz... Sucky day... Dar came back for 1 day yesterday and had to go back 4am wee morning to continue his course. Looking forward to his return

The office is freaking cold today, my fingers are icy cold. Crazy aircon. Last week it wasn't working fine, making the office stuffy like hell. Now I'm ma chiam working inside a fridge. Another half day to go... Argh...

No comments: